It is the policy of LiveDo USA to conduct its operations in a manner that will earn customer loyalty by proving products of the highest quality and greatest value. In accordance with this policy, LiveDo is commited to managing it's business in a manner that will eliminate customer claims and maximize the customer satisfaction.
To further this policy, we are committed to:
1. Operating our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental and safety regulations in a way that is protective of the health and safety of its employees, the surrounding community, the environment, and the customer.
2. Encourage the integration of customer oriented thinking into business planning and decisions, including but not limited to design, procurement, production, facilities management, and product support.
3. Promote a workplace in which all employees are properly trained to comply with applicable quality standards, specifications, and procedures to meet quality program gials and to empower employees to take responsibility and ownership for quality.
4. Work with its customers to ascertaining and meeting their quality needs and goals consistent with LiveDo USA's quality standards and management programs by immediately reacting to customer dissatifaction and providing prompt and permanent corrective actions.
5. Review its facility and programs on a regular basis and shall establish goals for continuos improvement in the quality arena.
Management at all levels of LiveDo USA are responsible for ensuring that this policy is adhered to by all employees and subcontractors.